Students are required to design, build, and program two robots to compete in a dynamic game of robot soccer against an opposing pair of robots.
In Virtual RCAP 2020, there will not be actual onsite competition.
1) Team Size
Number of members per team: 1 – 4
2) Team Members
- Primary age group:
- all members are 13 and below
- Secondary age group:
- At least one member in the team is 14 or above.
- All members are 19 or below.
- Primary age group
- Secondary age group
- No age group
The RCJ Soccer rules 2020 will be used:
- 21 Aug 2020 – Deadline for online registration
1821 Sept 2020 – Deadline for TDP, PPT and video presentation submission (Please upload your video onto preferred cloud storage and use shareable link to fill the Google form: https://forms.gle/4WX129xEeawVbBeC7)
- 30 Sept 2020 – Announcement of finalists
81 Oct 2020 – Videos selected by OC to be featured on RCAP Academy channel
- 11 Oct 2020 – Award presentation
6) Documents to be submitted when registering online by 21 Aug 2020
- Team photo
- Consent form
7) Documents to be submitted by 18 Sept 2020
8) Registration and Payment
Click here for registration
9) RCAP Influencer Award
10) Contact: junior_SoccerOC@robocupap.org