Important information about the registration process, fees, periods, and cancellation policy.
Please read this information carefully!
Please direct all general registration questions and inquiries via email to email@example.com.
All RoboCup participants are required to complete the consent form . Please print and sign the form and upload it while registering online.
1) Who can participate in the Virtual RCAP 2020
- Teams from RCAP region: All teams are eligible for participation.
- Teams outside of RCAP region: Only invited teams are eligible for participation. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if your team is interested in participating in the Virtual RCAP 2020.
2) Registration Dates and Fee
22 – 28 August 2020
After 28 August 2020
Major League Registration
|Waived||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|Student||US$60.00 per student||US$90.00 per student||
Junior League Registration
|Team||Waived||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|Mentor||Waived||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|Student||US$ 40.00 per student||US$60.00 per student||Not Allowed|
3) Overview of the Registration Process
- Please refer to the league you wish to participate and find the necessary documents required for registration before proceed to proceed to on registration.
- Complete the online registration form by 21 August 2020:
Register Now (registration begins on 1st August 2020)
4) Registration Fee Payment
- Invoice and payment details will be issued to registered teams by 23 August 2020.
- Teams are required to complete the payment by 28 August 2020.
Please direct all general questions and inquiries regarding payment via email to email@example.com.
5) Cancellation Policy
Please confirm your participation before payment. The registration fee is not refundable.