RoboCupJunior OnStage invites teams to develop a creative stage performance using autonomous robots that they have designed, built and programmed. The objective is to create a robotic performance between 1 to 2 minutes that uses technology to engage an audience. The OnStage Challenge tests creativity and artistic sense in particular. One or more robots come together with humans, dressed in costume and moving in creative, interactive and collaborative ways.
In Virtual RCAP 2020, there will not be actual onsite stage performance.
1) Team Size
Number of members per team: 1 – 5
2) Team Members
- Primary age group:
- all members are 13 and below
- Secondary age group:
- At least one member in the team is 14 or above.
- All members are 19 or below.
- Preliminary Level
- Primary age group
- Secondary age group
- Advanced Level
- No age group
- 21 Aug 2020 – Deadline for online registration
1821 Sept 2020 – Deadline for TDP, PPT and video presentation submission (Please upload your video onto preferred cloud storage and use shareable link to fill the Google form: https://forms.gle/4WX129xEeawVbBeC7)
- 30 Sept 2020 – Announcement of finalists
81 Oct 2020 – Videos selected by OC to be featured on RCAP Academy Official YouTube Channel
- 11 Oct 2020 – Award presentation
6) Documents to be submitted when registering online by 21 Aug 2020
- Team photo
- Consent form
7) Documents to be submitted by 18 Sept 2020
8) Registration and Payment
Click here for registration
9) RCAP Influencer Award
10) Contact: junior_OnStageOC@robocupap.org