Robots compete by following a winding line on a series of tiles to a designated rescue area. On the way the robot could encounter obstacles, bridges and short cut opportunities that will challenge the most intrepid programmer. After negotiating the randomly selected path, the robot arrives at a green coloured area which indicates a chemical spill. While the clock is still ticking the robot must find “the victim” before pushing them out of the quicksand to safety.
In Virtual RCAP 2020, there will not be actual onsite competition.
1) Team Size
Number of members per team: 1 – 4
2) Team Members
- Primary age group:
- all members are 13 and below
- Secondary Age group:
- At least one member in the team is 14 or above.
- All members are 19 or below.
- Primary age group
- Secondary age group
The RCJ Rescue Line:
- 21 Aug 2020 – Deadline for online registration
1821 Sept 2020 – Deadline for TDP, PPT and video presentation submission (Please upload your video onto preferred cloud storage and use shareable link to fill the Google form: https://forms.gle/4WX129xEeawVbBeC7)
- 30 Sept 2020 – Announcement of finalists
81 Oct 2020 – Videos selected by OC to be featured on RCAP Academy Official YouTube Channel
- 11 Oct 2020 – Award presentation
6) Documents to be submitted when registering online by 21 Aug 2020
- Team photo
- Consent form
7) Documents to be submitted by 18 Sept 2020
8) Registration and Payment
Click here for registration
9) RCAP Influencer Award
10) Contact: junior_RescueOC@robocupap.org