Virtual RoboCup Asia-Pacific 2020 (VRCAP 2020) Organising Committee (OC) is proud to present the RCAP Influencer Award to recognize VRCAP participants’ outreach efforts to publicize the RoboCup community through VRCAP 2020. VRCAP 2020 participating teams whose presentation videos are featured on the RCAP Academy Official YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com/RCAPacademy) are eligible for the RCAP Influencer Award.
The RCAP Influencer Award will be evaluated based on officially verified YouTube data for presentation videos featured on RCAP Academy YouTube Official Channel (Calculations will be based on the time of videos debut to October 10, 2020).
This award consists of five categories:
- People’s Choice: in recognition of Sharing Video with Most Likes
- Most Popular Video: in recognition of Sharing Video with Most Views
- Educational Value: in recognition of Sharing Video with Highest Watch Time
- Community Awareness: in recognition of Sharing Video with Most Shares
- Community Building: in recognition of Sharing Video with Most Subscribers
To ensure quality of the videos presented on the RCAP Academy Official YouTube Channel, please follow the following guidelines.
- Presentation can be in your own language, however, all videos MUST have English subtitles.
- Please ensure the videos are properly edited for clarity.
- If you intend to use music, please ensure that the music is Copyright-free and/or Royalty-free.
- The resolution of the video should be in HD format (1080p or above).
- Only videos that meet the Guideline are eligible to be featured on RCAP Academy’s Official YouTube Channel.
- Please upload your video onto Google Drive and email the shareable link to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your efforts to promote RoboCup.
Virtual RoboCup Asia-Pacific 2020 (VRCAP 2020) Organizing Committee